Digitalocean VPS Tutorial - Part 1 - Create your first VPS
Are you excited? Well you should be! You are about to delve into the world of VPS and create your very own online server, once you get started it takes less than 60 SECONDS to build your first server.
In this Digitalocean VPS Tutorial you will learn:
- It takes less than 60 seconds to go from nothing to your very first running VPS
- All the important settings you need and importantly, the settings you don't need
- The best Operating System to suit your needs
- How to install an application like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and more
- Worldwide locations are available, let me help you select the right one
- What size VPS you need to run
- Why you may need to resize
Getting started with your first VPS:
Before you can build a VPS and get started with this Digitalocean VPS tutorial, you will need to create yourself an account.
SIGN UP below and get $10 credit. That equates to TWO MONTHS FREE.
SIGNUP TO DIGITALOCEAN
Prices start from just $5 per month
GET A $10 CREDIT WHEN YOU SIGN UP
ONLY PAY WHEN THE VPS IS ACTIVE
I have created a YouTube video clip which gives you step by step instructions to get your VPS up and running
UNLOCK THE SPEED TESTER
Test how quick each of Vultr's 14 locations are from where you are